Join us for Worship on our beautiful campus to watch the video service together as a community. Seating will be available outside and inside, depending on current county mandates.
Those who have a compromised immune system or are considered at a greater risk due to underlying health conditions are encouraged to remain online for the time being.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- REGISTER - scroll down to register how many people will be attending. You may only register your immediate family. If you plan to sit outdoors don't forget a hat, sunscreen and water.
- CHECK-IN - please bring your confirmation (either printed or on your phone) and arrive a little bit early
- PUT ON A NAME TAG after you check in - wearing a name tag alerts us you have checked in
- FIND A SEAT - Ushers will be available to help find seats.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Please consider helping us Check-In, Usher or Greet. Watch for your confirmation email, it will include a link to register as a volunteer.
COUNTY MANDATES and practices will be adhered to for safety.
- Your registration will provide us with contact tracing information.
- Face coverings & physical distancing are a must while on campus.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to attest, all in your party are symptom* free.
- Singing is allowed outside only.
- Offering Box is available at the info table.
- On Communion Sunday's we will provide pre-packaged individual wafer and juice sets. Allergy free pre-packaged communion available at the info table.
- Bring a water bottle, as drinking fountains are closed.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the campus.
- Forgot your mask? Disposable masks will be available at check-in locations.
- Restrooms will be available in the Sanctuary, Debin Hall and the Chapel.
*Symptoms include fever of 100+, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, congestion or runny nose, unusual headache, nausea, loss of taste or smell.